The festivities begin with priority seating for family and friends at one of our unique performances, including a special announcement before the show introducing the birthday girl or boy. Next, it’s off to Harlequin Hall for the perfect birthday celebration! You can even add a Create-A-Puppet Workshop so each guest can make a souvenir puppet to take home. It’s a one-of-a-kind party for your one-of-a-kind kid!
Birthday Parties are an exclusive privilege for Center Members at the
Family level ($90) and above. If you are not a current Member at that
level, you may join (or upgrade your Membership) when making reservations
for your party.
For Membership benefits, click
Birthday Party Pricing
Birthday Party FAQs
How to reserve your party
The prices below are given as a general guideline. Actual cost will vary
based on the number in your party.
Room Rental is included with party package (listed above) for one hour after the show, as well as up to one hour of set-up time before the show (set-up time can vary depending on party schedule).
- 10 tickets to a live puppet show (every person attending the show
must have a ticket, including both adults and children ages 2+)
- Priority seating in the theater for you and your guests
- Birthday announcement before the show
- Private party room for one hour with throne and take-home crown for the Birthday Prince
Extra Performance Tickets: $8.25 each, with every 10th ticket free (minimum of ten tickets required)*
*Parties larger than 40 must reserve an adjoining room for an additional
fee of $125 (2 adjoining rooms hold a max of 80 guests). Additonal time may also be added for $125 per hour. Tickets are not included with room rental.
Parties must be reserved with the Birthday Party Coordinator and paid for in advance. Payment may be made by phone or in person at the Center.
Birthday Party FAQs PDF
The following items can be purchased to enhance
- Create-A-Puppet Workshop can be added to any party for $4.50 per child. As of June 1, tickets will be $5 per child. (To-Go Kits can be added as party favors.)
- 10" plush animal hand puppets are $5 each.
- Invitations are $5 for 10 cards with envelopes.
- Center helium balloons are $1 each.
- An additional hour in the party room may be added for $125.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- All activities subject to availability.
Detailed Birthday Prices and Options PDF
How to reserve your party:
- You must be a Center Member at the Family level ($90) or above. If
you are not a current Member at that level, you may join or upgrade
when reserving your party.
- Parties are available on weekends only. Please make your reservations
at least 4 weeks in advance - space is limited and dates fill up quickly.
- Deposit is due at time of booking in order to reserve a party. Parties must be reserved with the Birthday Party Coordinator. Payment may be made by phone or in person at the Center.
- Once payment has been made, we cannot issue refunds; however, the
party date can be changed and rain checks will be issued for unused
tickets. If the party is cancelled one month or less prior to the party
date, the room rental fee is nonrefundable.
- Every person attending the show must have a ticket, including both
adults and children ages 2+
- Tables, chairs, birthday throne, and a crown are provided in the party room. Party group is responsible for bringing food, decorations, and party supplies.
Here's How It Works! Word
Doc | PDF
Birthday Party Ticketing Policy Word
Doc | PDF