Position requires the ability to:
- At least 2 years experience with a computerized ticketing system
- Tessitura ticketing system experience preferred.
- Experience building events and managing promotions on a computerized ticketing system preferred but not required.
- Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Demonstrate exceptional skills in customer relations, communications and problem-solving.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and assure all customer issues are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
- Work independently, exercising judgment and initiative.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with other departments, patrons and others encountered in the course of employment.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Knowledge of basic Ticketing customer service best practices a plus
Undergraduate degree required. Two (2) years ticket-related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.