Are you having a special event? We'd love to help out!
The Center for Puppetry Arts is happy to support the community with donations of tickets for charitable events. Before making your request, please review the following:
- Ticket requests must be made at least SIX weeks in advance.
- Ticket donations are LIMITED to one (1) Family Four Pack (up to a $98.00 value) per nonprofit/community organization per year.
- Tickets are limited to the shows listed on the vouchers. Expiration of the vouchers is determined by the Marketing Department.
- Recognize the Center for Puppetry Arts as a donor in your promotional materials for the event and/or display the Center’s promotional materials at your event.
- Donated tickets may be auctioned or sold for more than the face amount for the purposes of raising money for your non-profit organization only. If your event changes, please let us know as soon as possible. Donated tickets may not be sold for commercial/for-profit purposes.
How to request tickets
Email request to:email@example.com
Include the following information in your written request:
- Name of event and organization to benefit
- Purpose of the event
- Deadline for receipt of donations
- Your mailing address
- How you plan to recognize the Center’s donation
- Ex 1: Include logo in auction guide
- Ex 2: Center thanked in email to donors or in e-newsletter
Receiving your tickets
- Tickets will be mailed at least three weeks before your donation deadline.
- If you have not received your tickets within two weeks of your event date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the status of your request.
- Included with your tickets will be Center information for the receiver of the tickets, as well as postcards or other Center materials that can be displayed at the event or at your organization.