Be Cool. Stay Safe. It’s something everyone can do.
Things to Know Before You Visit
In accordance with the City of Atlanta, masks are mandatory when visiting the Center.
Keeping the Little Ones Healthy
In accordance with the City of Atlanta’s new mandate, masks are required for all visitors to the Center.
Center for Puppetry Arts staff will be wearing masks at all times when interacting with visitors.
Help Us Keep Everyone Healthy
- Masks are required for everyone.
- The Center has increased the frequency of sanitizing and deep cleanings.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available in abundance around the Center.
- The Center is following the latest recommendations from the CDC and the Georgia Department of Public Health.
- Staff will not enter the building if they are feeling ill.
Timed Museum Ticketing
Pre-Purchase is Recommended
- Our timed ticketing policy helps us ensure low density and social distancing.
- Your entry is valid for the time slot you have selected, so please be on time.
- We are using a ticketless entry system and cashless operations for the safety of our guests and staff.
While You’re With Us
- We will encourage you to wear your mask at all times.
- Guests are asked not to attend if they are feeling ill. We will happily change the date of your reservation.
- Call our ticket office at 404.873.3391 or email email@example.com