Accessibility Statement for the Center for Puppetry Arts
This is the accessibility statement for the Center for Puppetry Arts.
Measures to support accessibility
Center for Puppetry Arts takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Center for Puppetry Arts:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities
- Provide Sensory-Friendly programming, audio-described programming, and ASL-interpreted programming as a part of regularly scheduled season events.
- Take active steps to update and modify the website to support accessibility.
- Provide tools and resources such as adaptive art supplies, noise-reducing headphones, light-reducing sunglasses, fidget toys, and social stories upon request. (And work to add to and edit this back of tools/resources based on the needs of our patrons.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A. Level AA and Level AAA. Center for Puppetry Arts is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to accessibility standards.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Center for Puppetry Arts. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers at the Center for Puppetry Arts.
Visitor Address: Center for Puppetry Arts, 1404 Spring St. N.W., Atlanta, GA 30309
We will try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
This statement was created on June 1, 2022.