Become a Volunteer
Create-A-Puppet Workshop™ Volunteer
Volunteers will work in the Education Department, assisting with material preparation as well as helping the instructors with the students and patrons in the educational puppet workshops.
- “Stack” and cut pieces for puppet kits
- Make to-go puppet workshop kits
- Assist families in assembling puppets in daily workshops
- Help instructors keep education rooms clean
- Assist with other educational duties as decided by education staff
Special Event Attendant
Volunteers will assist with special events, generally held in the evening. These events include three patron parties a year, weddings, evening performances of our Adult/Teen Series and our film series. Jobs vary for the special events but may include the following: greeting patrons as they arrive, assisting with house management of the shows, serving drinks, working as a Create-A-Puppet volunteer and the set-up/clean-up before and after the event.
- Greeting patrons.
- Assisting with house management.
- Serving drink and assisting with concessions (must be over 21 years of age.)
- Assist patrons in the Create-a-Puppet workshop
- Set-up and clean-up for the event