Request Group Tickets for Special Discounts
Plan a Trip for 10 or More
Groups of 10 or more can get special discounts and access to lunchroom facilities. Trips must be arranged by calling our Ticket Sales Office, which is open seven days a week to answer questions and help you complete your order. Performance tickets sell out quickly, so advance purchase is highly recommended.
Group Tickets Pricing Sheet
Pricing applies to groups of 10 or more. All dates, prices and times are subject to change and seats are subject to availability. NOTE: prices go up by $4 for select Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer performances.
|–||SCHOOL GROUPS (PRE-K – 12TH)||NON-SCHOOL GROUPS WITH 10 OR MORE|
|Family Series Performances | Only Includes Show Admission||$7.50||$11.50|
|Museum Admission (Self-Guided)||$4.00||$8.50|
|— OR — Museum Admission with Guided Tour||$6.00||$12.50|
|Create-a-Puppet Workshop at the Center||$4.75||$5.75|
|— OR — Create-a-Puppet To-Go Kit||$4.00||$4.75|
|Family Series Performances | Only Includes Show Admission||$7.50|
|Museum Admission (Self-Guided)||$4.00|
|— OR — Museum Admission with Guided Tour||$6.00|
|Create-a-Puppet Workshop at the Center||$4.75|
|— OR — Create-a-Puppet To-Go Kit||$4.00|
|Family Series Performances | Only Includes Show Admission||$11.50|
|Museum Admission (Self-Guided)||$8.50|
|— OR — Museum Admission with Guided Tour||$12.50|
|Create-a-Puppet Workshop at the Center||$5.75|
|— OR — Create-a-Puppet To-Go Kit||$4.75|
Prepare for Your Visit
Before You Book
Important Tips for Large Group Experiences
- Many events sell out early. Advance purchase is HIGHLY recommended.
- Arrive at least 45 minutes prior to your first event to allow time for parking, check-in, bathroom breaks and seating.
- Everyone age two and up needs a ticket.
- The Center does not issue refunds on unused tickets, but can issue rainchecks.
- To best accommodate persons with disabilities, please notify the Ticket Sales Office in advance.
Be Prepared Before Calling the Ticket Office
- To schedule, call 404.873.3391. Our Ticket Office is open seven days a week.
- Be prepared with which activity you want to book, the date and time you wish to attend, and the number of seats needed.
- Theater and classroom sizes vary. Large groups may be broken into segments.
- Everyone who enters the premises, including chaperones, will need to have a ticket, ticket voucher or proof of membership.
Arrival & Facilities
Don’t Forget to Reserve the Lunchroom
- ARRIVAL: We suggest that you arrive 30 minutes before your first activity.
- PARKING: Free parking is limited. Tell the center if you are bringing buses.
- PLAYGROUND: Stretch your legs (with adult supervision) if weather permits.
- LUNCHROOM: Bringing lunches? Reserve the lunchroom in advance (limit 150). Free for groups who book at least two activities, subject to availability.
Payment Is Due Approximately Four Weeks Prior to Your Trip
- CONFIRMATION: After booking, you’ll get a Confirmation that you must SIGN AND SEND to the Ticket Office. If you do not get a Confirmation in 2 business days, call the office at 404.873.3391.
- PAYMENT: Confirmations include a Payment Due Date roughly 4 weeks prior to your visit. If you schedule less than 4 weeks before, a date will be assigned. The Ticket Office reserves the right to cancel reservations if you do not respond to calls concerning a late payment or have not made a payment agreement.
Verify Your Headcount Ahead to Avoid Issues
- CHECK IN: The group leader must check in at the Ticket Office, giving a count of all children and adults. If there are more people than seats reserved, we will sell you extra seats if possible. Group tickets are not refundable. Rainchecks will be issues for tickets not used.
- TAX EXEMPT GROUPS: You must provide a letter from the Georgia Dept. of Revenue Sales and U.S. Tax Division certifying the tax exemption. Orders not accompanied by this tax-exempt letter will be returned for complete payment.
Come in the Morning for Shows & Workshops
- Event times are subject to change. Check puppet.org for times on your visit date.
- A sample weekday morning schedule: Performance at 10 am, Lunchroom at 11 am, Create-a-Puppet Workshop or Museum Guided Tour at 12 pm.
- A sample weekday afternoon schedule: your choice or 2 pm or 4 pm Museum Guided Tour. Note: Self-guided museum entry is available daily, Tuesday through Sunday.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Ticket Sales Office is open seven days a week to answer your questions and facilitate your large group ticket order. Keep in mind that questions should be asked well in advance of your intended trip date.
Members can use their ticket vouchers toward group tickets as long as they call the Ticket Office 72 hours or more in advance (subject to availability). Members also receive priority seating for performances when tickets are purchased at least 45 minutes prior to showtime.
Of course! We believe all students should be able to enjoy the wonders of puppetry. To best accommodate persons with disabilities, please notify the Ticket Sales Office in advance so that we may be of assistance.
When you call to schedule make sure you have first and second choices for dates and times, in case your first choice is unavailable. Be sure to check your organization’s calendar to avoid conflicts with holidays, testing, etc. If no date is available, ask our our Distance Learning options.
School dates fill up very early, so we strongly suggest that you reserve no later than 1-2 months out from your preferred date; however, from time to time, space may become available, so please call and check with the Ticket Sales Office.
If you are planning to use rainchecks or vouchers for pay for some of your field trip spots, let the Ticket Office know at the time of booking. If it is for a later date, not a large group, contact the Ticket Sales Office at least 72 hours in advance to redeem your vouchers/rainchecks. Remember: vouchers/rainchecks cannot be redeemed online!
The Center for Puppetry Arts is proud to announce the next slate of sensory-friendly programming to occur during its 2018-19 season. These modifications of the Center’s regular programming will allow guests with Autism Spectrum Disorder to experience sensory-friendly Family Series performances, Create-A-Puppet Workshops, and the Worlds of Puppetry Museum. Guests will be welcomed by staff members who have been trained in interactions with patrons with ASD. Performance alterations include theater lights dimmed down but not out, consistent sound levels and lower volume of show soundtrack, freedom for children to talk and to leave their seat if necessary, a quiet zone in the lobby, and permission to bring quiet, contained beverages and snacks (peanut-free snacks). Create-A-Puppet Workshop classrooms will be brighter, quieter, and feature less-messy puppet building materials and slightly simplified puppet designs. This modified programming also extends to include our expanded Museum, where lighting will be adjusted and specialized educational activities (such as touch tables and guided storytelling) will be integrated. Fidget toys, social stories, sound-reducing headphone, and sunglasses are also available.
The level of professionalism and understanding was evident throughout the entire process, starting with ticket reservations and ending with our transition back onto the bus.
Michelle, The Lionheart School
The girls left empowered and inspired by all the Girl Leads at the company….Keep up the great work! You set an amazing example for the other Girl Scout community partnerships.
Jada, Troop Leader